4-Gallon buckets of slip require a bucket deposit. Each bucket you have at one time requires a deposit. For example, if you need 3 buckets of slip, you will need to pay 3 deposits. Once you use your slip, return your clean bucket (and lid) to us, and we can sell you a filled bucket to replace it. While requiring an initial cost for the bucket deposit, this method of purchasing slip from us is the most cost-effective in the long run. Each refill is cheaper per gallon than any of our other slip options. This system is best for production studios and artists that cast a large volume of work. If you decide to get out of the slip-casting game, you can return your bucket to us for a full refund on your deposit.
- Bucket deposit: $9.00 per bucket
- Buckets must be returned clean. A cleaning fee of $1 is charged for each dirty bucket.
- Buckets must be returned with the matching lid. A replacement fee of $2.00 is charged for each missing lid.
- Buckets must be returned in good working condition. We do not give out damaged buckets. Any buckets nearing the end of their life are recycled and replaced with new ones in our exchange system. Buckets that are returned damaged, missing handles, cracked, or made brittle from sun exposure will not be accepted.
- While we do our best to keep track of bucket deposits, we highly recommend saving your receipt for your deposit in the event that you wish to return your bucket for a refund.
We are only able to ship 1-gallon bottles of slip via UPS. All other container options must be shipped via freight carrier.