Hydrocal® FGR 95 is a high-strength gypsum cements specially formulated for use with glass fiber for fabricating glass-reinforced architectural details. This product is an alpha hemihydrate gypsum-based materials, with low water requirements that result in high-strength, high-density pieces.
- Hydrocal® FGR 95:Produces lightweight, thin-cast, fire-resistant architectural details
- Superior fabrication flexibility – from simple cornices to ornate capitals and medallions
- Effectively duplicates pieces formerly made of plaster, wood, concrete and stone
- Overcomes building fire code incompatibilities faced by many plastics – at roughly one-third the cost of filled polyesters
- Exceptionally quick set – 50-70 minutes with manual application
- Accepts most coatings and finishes..
NOTE — For best storage results, keep indoors in a dry, stable environment.
Manufactured by USG. Comes in a 50 lb bag.
Quantity discounts available.
Please contact us at 512-385-7311 for purchases over 100 lbs.