Ultracal 30 Plaster
Ultracal® 30 Gypsum Cementis a traditional tooling gypsum cement, specially formulated for close tolerance tooling. Low absorption Ultracal® 30 Gypsum Cement:
- Is recommended where extreme accuracy and surface hardness are required (i.e. duplicator molds)
- Provides the lowest expansion of any rapid-setting gypsum cement
- Is ideal for splash-casting molds and models for phenolic, polyester and epoxy resins
- Sets 25-35 minutes after machine mixing
- Requires 38 parts water by weight per 100 parts plaster
NOTE — For best storage results, keep indoors in a dry, stable environment.
Manufactured by USG. Comes in a 50 lb bag.
Quantity discounts available.
Please contact us at 512-385-7311 for purchases over 100 lbs.