Brent wheels have set the standard for quality since 1969. During that time, they have earned a reputation for dependability that is unsurpassed by other brands. Each wheel is built with materials, components and workmanship designed to take the punishment of classroom and studio use over the long haul.
- Made in America
- 5 Year Warranty
- Easy-to-Clean Removable Splash Pans
THIS IS A SPECIAL-ORDER ITEM. PLEASE CALL TO INQUIRE.
• Handles 100 lbs. continuously
• Recycled high density poly tabletop
• Extended height legs adjust for tabletop/storage/portability -- Legs extend from 20" - 25" as a floor model or the extensions can be removed to convert to a 13" tabletop model.
• Legs are standard diameter Brent legs that fit all Brent wheel attachments -- also powder coated for improved scratch and corrosion resistance. See "Wheel Accessories and Equipment".
• Electronic speed control with reversing switch -- features a neutral "safety" position to assure smooth transitions when changing direction. Neutral position allows the wheel head to spin freely in both directions to be used as a banding/decorating wheel.
Additional brent® ie-x features:
• All-steel construction of frame and legs -- for unsurpassed strength and durability
• Permanent magnet 1/3 hp, 6 amp DC Motor -- provides dependable variable speed control
• 14" cast aluminum wheel head -- marked with concentric circles for ease in centering clay and includes two bat pins
• Self-tensioning 4-groove poly-v drive belt -- keeps the belt tight for maximum performance
• Durable, cast aluminum foot pedal -- deliverrs smooth control and speed range of 0-240 rpm and has a 9 foot cord for floor or tabletop use
• Can be shipped UPS
• FREE Splash Pan
• FREE 14" Plasti-Bat
• FREE "How to Throw on The Potter's Wheel DVD
• FIVE YEAR WARRANTY