The PM-071 pugmill’s flexible design is available with or without an attachable vacuum unit, enables the school or professional to upgrade equipment, as needs change. Easy maintenance with disassembly bolt system for easy removal of barrel top, allowing for thorough cleaning of interior.
- PM-071A: Pugmill only
- PM-071V: Pugmill with vacuum
- PM-071-LS: Pugmill with limit switch
- PM-071V-LS: Pugmill with vacuum and limit switch
- Heavy-duty aluminum body; extremely durable design for both school and professional applications; die-cast body resists corrosion, preventing clay body contamination
- Unique flexible design; order what is needed now, upgrade later
- Powerful 1 HP Motor blends and extrudes clay at 800 lbs./hour
- Special triple safety system; ignition key prevents unauthorized use; limit switch (optional) stops auger when exposed; prominent emergency stop button
- Stainless steel auger; non-corrosive surface easily moves clay through barrel
- Easy disassembly bolt system for easy removal of barrel top, allowing for thorough cleaning of interior
- Optional vacuum attachment on models PM-071V & PM-071V-LS; Powerful 1/3 HP pump is compact and easy to attach; operates at the flip of a switch with minimal depreciation of 800 lbs per hour extruding capacity
- Retractable clay rest
- 1 year warranty
THIS IS A SPECIAL-ORDER ITEM. PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 6 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.