North Star Polaris CT-500
24" x 48" tabletop slabroller. Easily mounts to a counter or worktable. Dual rollers can roll slabs up to 2 3/4" thick. Comes with one set of canvas and handle crank.
- Every part carefully designed and made for its intended purpose. No off-the-shelf or inferior parts or material.
- Rust free and virtually maintenance free.
- No clumsy heavy shims or boards.
- No chains, cables or cast-iron gears.
- Thickness infinitely variable from 0 to 2-3/4 inches on Standard series, 0 to 2-1/4 inches on Super series.
- Slabs can be rolled in either direction and clay can be added or subtracted at any time.
- The length of the slab is limited only by the space and canvas available.
- Tapered slabs are quick, easy and precise.
- Warping, curling and cracking are drastically reduced.
- All machines accept press molds and a wide variety of texturing material such as burlap, plant materials, rope, cork and bark.
THIS IS A SPECIAL-ORDER ITEM. PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 6 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.