Please contact us at 512-385-7311 for purchases over 100 lbs.
Hydro-Stone® Gypsum Cement is especially suitable where high strength and resistance to water absorption are necessary. It is ideal for applications in both the tooling & prototyping and art & statuary categories.
One of the hardest and strongest Hydrocal® products, Hydro-Stone® Gypsum Cement is used in the fabrication of high-quality art novelty and statuary castings. Offering excellent paintability, Hydro-Stone® Gypsum Cement:
- Can duplicate extremely fine details
- Works well in plaster and most flexible moulding compounds
- Is self-leveling, with low viscosity
- Provides fast set time (approx. 30 minutes) for quick mold turns
- Requires 32 parts water by weight per 100 parts plaster.
NOTE — For best storage results, keep indoors in a dry, stable environment.
Manufactured by USG. Comes in a 50 lb bag.
Quantity discounts available.