- Browse by Color (Underglaze)
- Reds (Underglaze)
- Red Coral (UG-217)
Red Coral (UG-217)
4.6 19.35 $4.60 - $19.35
Shake well. For use on clay or greenware, apply and allow to dry. Fire to shelf cone 04. If desired, apply clear glaze and reﬁre to cone 06-05. For use on bisque, apply to cone 04 bisque, apply clear glaze if desired and reﬁre 06. While formulated for low-fire temperatures, many Fundamentals Underglaze colors do well at cone 5 (see tile). Do not spray apply.
- Apply 3 coats for opacity; fewer for design. Can be thinned for water-color eﬀect.
- Apply to bisque, wet clay or greenware.
- To intensify color or for use on dinnerware, apply gloss clear or matte clear glaze.
- Color can be applied with brush or sponge.
- Use in sgraﬃto, majolica, spatter or burnishing techniques.
- Intermixable for custom colors.
- For cone 10 usage, testing is recommended.